Thursday 10 October 2013

When? What? Where? Who? A Paperblanks 18-month dayplanner review

Are you like me? Do you forget almost everything? I am useless when it comes to appointments. Birthdays I'm pretty good at remembering - just don't ask me how old - and some phone numbers, but you can almost guarantee I'll forget an appointment. And with four children, that's not great.

Paperblanks were very kind to send us an 18-month dayplanner to review. I'd been looking for something I could store everything in and this was perfect!




 There is everything you would ever need in this planner. As well as week-to-view pages there was a removable address book, national and international holiday dates, a world time zone chart, birthday and important dates page - the list goes on!
Simple and perfect.


Don't forget to add your I.C.E. details!

With monthly-to-view pages you can mark and see all of your important dates at a glance!
I can even add the kids timetables so I know what they need each day for school!
Plenty of space with the week-to-view pages.
A detachable address book!

The ideal size, this diary now has a permanent place in my handbag. I have all my dates in reach and I now have no excuse to forget any!



Disclaimer: We were sent the dayplanner for free to review. However, our opinion is 100% our own.

3 comments:

  1. That looks fab!! Very organised :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very fab! I love it and carry it everywhere! So many appointments to keep a memory of with my kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is awesome! Love that it comes iwth a little address book too!

    ReplyDelete