Friday 20 September 2013

Jibber Jabber

Ahoy all ye pirates! I woe ye've all had a wonderful week so far. to'morrow be finally Friday 'n, I fer one, be lookin' ahead to th' shore leave! We be so busy here wit' gettin' back into th' routine 'o sword fightin' academy runs 'n bin left 'tis be off quiet. But we've still got th' competition goin' on here. Have a lovely shore leave 'n we'll catch up wit' ye before I sail out! 

 You may wonder why I'm speaking jibber jabber. Well, today was "Talk like a pirate" day! Did you take part in any "quests"? Did you do something with the kids? We normally do a treasure hunt but the weather ruined it, so made some "treasure" instead!

 And for anyone who can't translate "Pirate speak" easily, here's the English version: 

 Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderful week so far. Tomorrow is finally Friday and, I for one, am looking forward to the weekend! We've been so busy here with getting back into the routine of school runs and I've left this go quiet. But we've still got the competition going on here. Have a lovely weekend and we'll catch up with you soon!



1 comment:

  1. I didn't realise it was 'talk like a pirate' day yesterday and when I found out the kids didn't believe me hehe but at least it sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete