Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Gifts

In an earlier post I mentioned how difficult I find it to buy for the men in my life. I have to admit, I also find some female relatives impossible to buy for!

Take my mother, for example. I could just imagine her face if I ever tried giving her something to help with either housework or cooking. She only reads one author, Kathy Reichs, and ALWAYS buys any new book as soon as it's on sale. She loves Bones (The TV show) but, if there's no new DVDs out, I'm stuck.

So when Personal Planner contacted me and asked if I would like to review one of their planners, I hoped it was something I could pass on to her.

That wasn't going to happen though! The problem started when I went on to the website.

As you know I am a busy mum of four. You can't see my fridge due to letters, reminder notes, timetables from school. My phone's calendar is full of appointments for all four, I had a diary I kept in my handbag once, that's full! I'm fed up of having pieces of paper with important information on everywhere!

On the website, you can choose and change pretty much every aspect of the planner. I went for a "Large" size and got to work at personalising it. It was so simple to do, no faffing around with things, I added a picture to the front and one to the back of all my mums' grandchildren. Then I had that thought. "This is something I have been looking for ever since I started getting a mountain of letters from school!"

Sorry Mum! This one is mine!

I changed the cover pictures, added birthdays, important dates, changed the themes - it was a breeze!

And the end product? Well, take a look for yourselves!







I absolutely adore my planner! It didn't take long to arrive, about five days. Even though my Mum didn't get this one, I'm ordering her one for Christmas!

Do you like the look of them? Well, I have a competition for you to win one in today's Advent Competition here. Good luck!





Disclaimer: I was sent a Personal Planner for free to review but all views are my own.


3 comments:

  1. i loved my personal planner until the kids knocked a cup of tea all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ordered a planner for my mum, it came last week, really happy with it!

    ReplyDelete