Monday 16 December 2013

Minion Cakes!!!

With Christmas around the corner I thought I'd share my creations of Minion cakes! For those of you who don't know what a Minion is, firstly, where have you been? Haha, they are the cute little yellow, um, minions belonging to Gru in Despicable Me. We love the film here and have bought the second to watch over and over again.

My obsession with making Minion cakes began back in August when I made one for T's 10th birthday. They're slowly getting better and they are always really tasty (so I'm told anyway!).

Here are some piccies:

Minion cake number one - August 2013
Minion cake number two - October 2013
 
Minion cake number three - November 2013

Minion eye cakes made for T&Js Christmas Fayre - December 2013
Minion cake attempt number four - December 2013

 I think number three has been the best so far as the icing was a little runny on number four. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment